Router Performa 9500
The Performa series, with standard
17" Z axis clearance (optional 24") uses a fully boxed
splayed-rail carriage system to offer uncompromising stiffness while
giving ample room to route larger projects. This machine is heavy
duty and allows operators to cut non-ferrous metals,
various mold-making materials in 3D -- quickly and accurately.
The Performa is ideal for prototyping, boat builders, mold makers
and general 3D routing applications.
The Performa is sold as a complete
solution with spindle, vacuum hold down, clamps, setup and training
all included in the price of the machine.
- 15 HP Vacuum Blower
- 25mm Precision Linear Bearing Ways
- High Performance Brushless Servo
- Precision Planetary Gearbox
- T-Slot VacuumTable Top
- 10HP/ 8kW high speed spindle with
10 position tool changer
- Automisting Unit
- PC-based Controller with Graphical
- Ethernet Card, Serial Transfer,
- Warranty: standard 1 Year "bumper
to bumper" Warranty with optional warranties to 5 years.
Standard Size: 60" x 96"
Available Sizes: 60" x
96" to 120" x 240"
Standard Power: 220V/50 or 60
for large projects and for cutting metal"
photo to enlarge